Weddings and Showers
I truly believe every wedding is unique and each couples needs are different. Therefore, I like to offer a variety of packages. I choose to talk to my clients about their dreams, the amount of time they have to invest in the planning, their budget, etc. and from that I create customized packages for each couple.
I can assist you with full wedding planning services, assistance with just the final details and everything in between. Here are a few of the packages I offer...
Day of Coordination to include Ceremony & Reception VIP package
This package is perfect for the bride and groom who are confident they have all of their wedding planning under control, but who need someone at their wedding to make sure things run smoothly. If you have finished all of your planning and just want to enjoy your wedding day, this is the plan for you!
Some of the elements of this package include:
Meeting with the couple prior to the wedding day to go over wedding day plans. Early arrival by the coordinator on your wedding day to ensure that the facility is prepared for the wedding and the areas are set up according to the provided floor plans. Assistance in decorating the ceremony, reception site, flowers, candles, centerpieces, programs, cake table. Etc.
Distribution of boutonnieres/bouquets to proper parties. Provisions of an emergency kit to handle any problems that might arise. Coordinator will act as a liaison between the wedding vendors and your wishes. Coordinator can prevent the bride and groom from seeing each other pre-ceremony if desired. Preparation and distribution of a timeline for all vendors to adhere to.
Direction of the flow of guests (i.e. Directing guests to ceremony, cocktail hour). Coordinator will ensure all personal items are returned to the couple. Preparation of gifts for transport after the reception. Light clean up of ceremony and reception areas. All packages include unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence. All packages are tailored for each couples specific needs.
Rehearsal and Day of Coordination Glamours Life Package
This plan is a great fit for those couples getting married at sites that don't provide any assistance with the ceremony. This package includes coordination and direction of the rehearsal as well as all elements of the VIP package.
All packages include unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence. All packages are tailored for each couple's specific needs.
All inclusive Red Carpet Ready Package
Some brides and grooms need a little more help along the way. Wedding planning takes a lot of time, sometimes our brides and grooms don't have that much time to spare. This package is perfect for the couple who needs help picking their vendors, formulating their budget, and making decisions regarding their wedding. The Red Carpet Ready package includes all aspects of the VIP and Glamorous Life plan as well.
- Complete "Day-of coordination."
- Creating a detailed and realistic budget.
- Budget management and assistance.
- Design of the wedding (décor, color scheme, invitations, cake selection and more)
- Coordination of vendors for the ceremony and reception (caterer, photographer, entertainment, florist, etc.)
- Vendor recommendations.
- Review of all vendor contracts and tracking payments to vendors
- Complete event research, production and theme design.
- Seating chart assistance and lay-out design.
- Ceremony site management.
- Reception site management.
- Planning assistance with design and execution of all custom printing.
- Ordering and management of all rental items.
- Assistance with rental, design and color of all specialty linens.
- Hotel room block arrangements.
- Return of all personal items.
- Transportation coordination for bridal party.
- Up to 75 hours of planning time (average wedding).
- Attendance at meetings with caterers, florists, Dj's, and other wedding related vendors.
(2 hr min.)
Ala Carte Services available for an additional fee
- Accommodation Coordination
- Arrange Golf Outings and Tee Times
- Arrange Spa and Beauty Appointments
- Budget Management
- Bridesmaid Luncheon Planning
- Bridal Shower Planning
- Coordinate Return of Rental Items
- Design Decoration of Ceremony and Reception Sites
- Engagement Party Planning
- Honeymoon Planning
- Hourly Consultation Rate (2 hour minimum)
- Make Transportation Arrangements
- Newspaper Announcements
- Prepare and Deliver Hotel Welcome Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner Planning
- Set-Up Wedding Website
- Site Selection
- Event Programs- fee plus cost of materials
Relax Event Design will assist you in planning a fabulous bridal shower that your guests will enjoy and remember for a lifetime.
We offer unique theme ideas and favors that will give your shower an extra special touch of individuality.
We also provide services that will guide you step by step in shower etiquette, gift registries, catering, selecting a venue, compiling your guest list, decorations, games and so much more!
Also available to help you plan Engagement parties, Bachelor Parties, Bachelorette Parties, Bridal Lunches, Rehearsal Dinners, and Honeymoons. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Reunions, Baby Showers, Themed Parties, Pre-Wedding Events.